Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thai Vegetable Pizza




I used to making this pizza all the time but I haven't made it for a while.  Last weekend, my daughter's birthday she requested Thai pizza and we all loved it!
I even made pizza dough at home that one for my daughter that gluten free and one that 50% whole wheat dough for rest of family.
I will post pizza dough recipes as well :)



Ingredients:

1 package thin pre-baked whole wheat pizza crust or use my easy pizza dough
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 medium carrot, peeled
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
snipped fresh cilantro and chopped peanuts (optional)


For the sauce:

1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (organic and raw is healthier choice)
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons unfiltered apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce (liquid Bragg amino)
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger root
 In a bowl or pint jar, whisk together peanut butter, honey, vinegar, and soy sauce
Add finely chopped ginger root into peanut butter mixture.

Direction:

1. Preheat oven 425*  Press garlic onto crust, spread evenly over crust.
Bake 8-10 minute or until crisp. Cool completely.

2. Spread peanut butter mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bean sprouts, bell pepper, green onion and carrots.
Sprinkle with cilantro and chopped peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment