Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Guacamole





Ingredients:

2 Ripe Avocados
1 garlic clove, minced
2 teaspoon chopped purple onion
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 small lime
1/4 teaspoon sea salt


I have a sweet friend Becca who loves my guacamole and she asked me if I would share this on my blog so everyone else can enjoy it also. I hope you love it as much as we do. It's very easy to make with simple ingredients especially when you have a couple of extra avocados that are getting too ripe.




When you are ready to mix everything together, try cutting the avocados with 2 steak knives until the desired consistency, instead of smashing it with a fork. This makes the guacamole much fluffier and you can also leave small chunks of the avocado. It really makes a difference in the texture and taste.


Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately. Be sure to eat what you want because as soon as you serve it, it will disappear!



No comments:

Post a Comment