Sunday, October 19, 2014

Asian Dressing

Asian Dressing

I made asian dressing for the Quinoa salad in an earlier post. Today in our cooking class we had so much fun learning new things. We made asian dressing to show all the many delicious foods you can add it to. I am posting the recipe again by itself so it is easier to find as promised.

Thank you for all of you who came to my cooking class today!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup Brggs liquid aminos (healthy choice soy sauce)
1/2 cup, more or less cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
2 teaspoon agave nectar
1/4 teaspoon fresh or powder ginger
Optional: 1/4 teaspoon roasted sesame oil, pinch of cayenne pepper

* Liquid aminos is heavier than olive oil, so it sits in the bottom, therefore, You should mix the dressing well each time you use it.

Here is a picture of the asian dressing and the container I use every time I make it. I have found this mixer to be very convenient and easy to use even my kids know how to mix it because all of the ingredients are listed right on the side. It is from Pampered Chef. If you are interested, I would be happy to order it for you.


Asian dressing can be added to:
Any green salad
Millet patty
Baked potato
Zucchini vegetable roll
Spring roll
Sushi and California roll
Pasta salad
Good for dipping bread
Pot stickers and many more!
I will be posting the recipes for all of the above in the near future. So keep checking back to see new recipes.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment